The report said these could include former finance minister Abel Salinas, Congressman Martin Perez, head of the congressional Finance Committee, is quoted as saying.
The committee recommended today that congress confirm the candidates, who also include economics professor Alfonso Lopez Chau and lawyer Beatriz Boza, Perez said in a telephone interview w
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate