China's state council has named Liu Shiyu, the former assistant to the governor of the People's Bank of China, as the new central bank vice-governor.
XFN-ASIA said that according to a statement posted on the official government website (www.gov.cn), Chen Deming and Zhang Mao were appointed as vice-governors of the National Development and Reform Commission.
No further details were provided.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top