After the appointment of KJ Udeshi as the first woman deputy governor of the Reserve Bank of India the executive director of the RBI, KL Khetrapal resigned from his post. Sources said Mr Khetrapal was unwilling to report to Ms Udeshi, due to his seniority.
Source: The Economic Times
KL Khetrapal resigned as the executive director of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) within hours of the government appointing his colleague, KJ Udeshi, as the third deputy governor of the central bank.
Sources said M
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE’s Forbes points to bias among overworked MPC members
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- UK payments regulator unveils competition reforms
- OCC warns on cyber risks from subpar patches at US banks
Back to Top