The meeting included governors of central banks and monetary institutions of member countries.
Governor of the Central bank of Kuwait Sheikh Salem Abdulaziz Al-Sabah told KUNA news upon arrival Monday that he hopes IFSB would extend its services to more Islamic countries.
Sheikh Salem called on all Islamic financial ins
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July