"I believe the current level of interest rates is still stimulative. As the expansion continues, one should expect that the level of short-term interest rates will go back to more normal levels," Santomero told reporters after a speech at a conference of the European Money and Finance Forum in Madrid.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate