The Bank of Japan is to discipline officials who failed to correct errors in the calculation of data relating to unsecured debt instruments issued by companies to procure funds. The measures are designed to prevent public confidence in the BOJ being undermined.
Source: East Day
The Bank of Japan (BOJ) has decided to punish staff who failed to correct a commercial paper (CP) data compilation method even though the bank noticed the error a year earlier.
The BOJ will announce specific disciplinary
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top