Following is a statement issued by the U.S. Treasury on Feb 17, 2001 after a meeting between Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill and Japanese Finance Minister Kiichi Miyazawa. O'Neill and Miyazawa met in Sicily before the start of a meeting of Group of Seven finance ministers and central bankers.
"U.S. Treasury Secretary O'Neill and Japanese Finance Minister Miyazawa met for the first time since Secretary O'Neill's confirmation, prior to the G7 Fin
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top