European Central Bank Chief Economist Otmar Issing said he expects a recovery in the economy of the dozen nations sharing the euro, a signal policy makers may be done paring interest rates.
``There are good reasons to reckon with an improvement in
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July