Knight will join Deutsche Bank as a non-executive vice chairman, where he will be responsible for co-ordinating group-wide issues on regulation, supervision and financial stability for the bank's managing board. He will also take up a visiting professorship at the London School of Economics.
"I would like to say what a gr
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July