The New York Times, a newspaper, reported on Wednesday that senior government officials had said that the Obama administration had decided to reveal some of the details of the stress tests after criticism emerged that the threat of leaked results could generate capital flight from banks revealed as the weakest.
The Federal Reserve is conducting stress tests to gauge wh
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July