Echoing some of the remarks made in the Monetary Policy Report Update last month, Dodge told the weekly news magazine Maclean's that the domestic economy is "operating a little closer to capacity" than the central bank had previously thought.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July