Are you happy with the agreement between the European Council and European Parliament to set a Single Euro Payments Area (Sepa) end date for February 1, 2014?
The EPC has always been in favour of one end date, however, we never took a position legally on the ideal end date for migration to Sepa. The reality is that some countries are ahead of others. For example, Luxembourg is almost ready for migration, and Finland completed migration to Sepa Credit Transfer (SCT) and the International Organisa
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate