A website's success should be defined by its responsiveness to customer demand. And, for Timo Laurmaa, the foundation for any response must lie in the careful examination of the data that show how people use the site.
"Everyone is well advised to analyse the way their website is used as it's not always used as you would expect," says Laurmaa. "Then you must take action on this information so that web metrics is not just a set of numbers that get passed around the building that no one does anythi
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate