James R Barth, Gerard Caprio Jr. and Ross Levine, Guardians of Finance, MIT Press, 2012, 296 pages This is a book offering a useful contribution to the debate over the future of regulation. Much of the...
- King calls for IMF revamp
- Economists add to theory and empirics of economy’s non-linear dynamics
- UBS teams up with other major banks in blockchain venture
- Mervyn King on Brexit, crisis supervision, economic rebalancing and reforming the IMF
- Book notes: The power of a single number, by Philipp Lepenies