James R Barth, Gerard Caprio Jr. and Ross Levine, Guardians of Finance, MIT Press, 2012, 296 pages This is a book offering a useful contribution to the debate over the future of regulation. Much of the...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy