James R Barth, Gerard Caprio Jr. and Ross Levine, Guardians of Finance, MIT Press, 2012, 296 pages This is a book offering a useful contribution to the debate over the future of regulation. Much of the...
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Bank of Canada identifies first ‘prominent' payment system
- Visco wary of changing regulation on sovereign exposures
- Cunliffe warns of tough transition to new resolution regime
- Draghi points to savings glut in some eurozone countries