James R Barth, Gerard Caprio Jr. and Ross Levine, Guardians of Finance, MIT Press, 2012, 296 pages This is a book offering a useful contribution to the debate over the future of regulation. Much of the...
- ‘Digital sterling’ could bring benefits but would reshape banking – BoE’s Broadbent
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Mongolia governor replaced two years before end of term
- RBNZ signals action ‘likely’ amid New Zealand dollar strength
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems