You have just returned from the International Monetary Fund/World Bank annual meetings in Washington, DC. What were some of the key findings from your meetings? What were the big issues that central banks...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies