Amando M Tetangco Jr started his second term as governor of the Central Bank of the Philippines – Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) – on July 4, 2011. Tetangco has worked for the BSP, where he is chair...
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Rajan sided with the consensus, minutes show
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund