Amando M Tetangco Jr started his second term as governor of the Central Bank of the Philippines – Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) – on July 4, 2011. Tetangco has worked for the BSP, where he is chair...
- Central Bank of Argentina raises reserve requirements
- Further key decisions loom in Greek negotiations
- Bank of Thailand eases loan restrictions for investment in GMS
- BoE paper explores impact of climate-change policies on central bank objectives
- Regulators must improve co-operation in monitoring shadow banks – Irish governor