Robert Mundell was awarded the Nobel prize for economics in 1999 “for his analysis of monetary and fiscal policy under different exchange rate regimes and his analysis of optimum currency areas”. Since...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- Broad sectors of Irish economy are ‘very connected’ – study
- Carstens agrees to stay at Bank of Mexico until December
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure