Gill Marcus was appointed governor of the South African Reserve Bank in November 2009. She was previously the central bank's first female deputy governor, occupying that position from 1999 to 2004, and...
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- South Korean governor calls for international swap line expansion