Central Banking produces a number of seminar/training courses, conferences, roundtables and study groups.
Since 1999 Central Banking Publications has organised annual residential training courses/seminars in Cambridge and Windsor, which more than 5,500 central bankers and supervisors from over 150 countries have attended.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Week One 6 - 9 September
- Legal Risks and Good Governance for Central Banks
- Risk Management for Central Banks
- The Changing Framework of Monetary Operations and Collateral Management
- IT Governance and Strategy for Central Banks
- Efficient Corporate Services: Supporting Policy Functions
- Human Resources: Facilitating Change and Performance
Week Two 13 - 16 September
- Financial Regulation and Supervision: Design and Implementation
- Library and Knowledge Management: Supporting Innovation and Mission
- Effective Oversight of Financial Market Infrastructures
- Financial Independence, Reporting and Accountability for Central Banks
- Government Debt Management: New Trends and Challenges
- Economic Analysis for Macroprudential and Monetary Policymaking
Conferences and Symposiums
These two-day events are the premier forum for decision makers from official sector wealth, reserves and savings funds to examine the implications of current market stresses on investment strategy, risk management and market engagement.
Roundtables and Forums
- Renminbi Roundtable
4 October 2016
In addition to our annual training courses, Central Banking Publications hosts several high-level study groups for central bankers around the world.
Central Banking On Air webinars
Central Banking ON AIR hosts live online debates as well as on-demand policy forums for the official sector on the latest debated issues of the industry.
Latest OnDemand webinars: