Central Banking Publications
Trusted intelligence on the world's financial authorities.
Central Banking Publications is a financial publisher owned by Incisive Media specialising in public policy and financial markets, with emphasis on central banks, international financial institutions and financial market infrastructure and regulation. Central Banking Publications was founded in 1990 and acquired by Incisive Media in 2007.
Robert Pringle, the chairman, is a former editor of The Banker and former executive director of the Group of Thirty. Central Banking Publications is supported by a prestigious advisory board whose members include a Nobel-prize-winning economist and former governors of central banks in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Cental Banking Publications Editorial Advisory Board
- Professor Christian de Boissieu - Professor of Economics, University of Paris - 1 Pantheon Sorbonne
- Don Brash - Governor, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, 1988-2002
- Sir Samuel Brittan - Financial Times
- Charles Goodhart - Professor Emeritus, London School of Economics
- Lars Heikensten - Governor, Sveriges Riksbank 2002-05
- Otmar Issing - Member of the Board, Deutsche Bundesbank, 1990-98, and of the Executive Board, European Central Bank, 1998-2006
- Donald Kohn - Vice-Chairman, Board of Governors Federal Reserve System, 2002-10
- Allan H. Meltzer - Professor of Political Economy, Carnegie Mellon University
- Robert A. Mundell - Professor of Economics, Columbia University
- Ludek Niedermayer - Vice Governor, Czech National Bank, 2000-08
- Guillermo Ortiz - Governor, Bank of Mexico, 1998-2009
- Ian Plenderleith - Deputy Governor, South African Reserve Bank, 2003-05
- Y. V. Reddy - Governor, Reserve Bank of India, 2003-08
- Kenneth Rogoff - Professor of Economics and Thomas D. Cabot Professor of Public Policy
- Andrew Sheng - Chairman, Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission, 1998-2005
- Robert Shiller - Arthur M Okun Professor of Economics, Yale University
- Masaaki Shirakawa - Governor, Bank of Japan, 2008-13
- Gary Stern - President, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, 1985-2009
- Alexander K. Swoboda - Professor of International Economics, Graduate Institute of International Studies and Development
- Jean-Claude Trichet - President, European Central Bank, 2003-2011 and Governor, Banque de France, 1993-2003
- Lionel Van Lare Dosoo - Deputy Governor, Bank of Ghana, 2000-09
- Tarisa Watanagase - Governor, Bank of Thailand, 2006-10
- Joseph Yam - Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority, 1993-2009
Central Banking Journals, Website, Books & Events
Central Banking Publications publishes a quaterly journal, the Central Banking Journal, in addition to CentralBanking.com, Central Banking Books and Central Banking Events.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE
Since its foundation in 1990, Central Banking Journal has been the only regular, independent publication for and about central banks.
Central Banking Journal is read by subscribers in 130 countries, and in over 120 of the world's central banks.
Recent contributors and interviewees include Masaaki Shirakawa, governor of the Bank of Japan, Zeti Akhtar Aziz, governor of Bank Negara Malaysia, Frederic Mishkin formerly of the Federal Reserve Board and leading economists and thinkers such as Robert Shiller, Edmund Phelps and Mohamed El-Erian. More
ONLINE ACCESS + 4 ISSUES PER YEAR | PRICE: from £575 | ORDER NOW
Central Banking Publications is a leading provider of online news for and about international capital market developments through its independent online news service, CentralBanking.com.
Standard subscribers to CentralBanking.com have access to exclusive content segmented by specialities. Core areas include monetary policy, payment systems, supervision, reserve management and risk management.
Premium subscribers also receive full access to the Central Banking Journal content in addition to content listed above.
Request a FREE TRIAL to CentralBanking.com
ONLINE ACCESS | CALL: +44 (0)20 7316 9300 | EMAIL
Central Banking Publications publishes a range of specialist books, directories and research studies for central bankers, financial market authorities and related professionals and practitioners.
The publications focus on three main areas: central banking itself, financial regulation and supervision, and international finance, and speak to the practical and policy needs of the central banking community.
For details of our full range of Central Banking books please visit the riskbooks.com website.
BUY ONLINE | RISKBOOKS.COM
Drawing on the publisher's independent outlook, Central Banking Publications organises specialist seminars for financial policymakers, hosted by experts in the fields of central banking and financial regulation.
In 2008, Central Banking Publications launched its series of Sovereign Wealth Management conferences with two events in London and Singapore that attracted more than 120 participants from the official sector and stakeholder community.
As an independent financial commentator, it is our mission to facilitate informed, cooperative and productive discussion between the key stakeholders through these high-level Events.
Seminars & Training
Since 1999 Central Banking Publications has organised annual residential training courses/seminars in Cambridge, and Cumberland Lodge Windsor. More than 2,500 central bankers and supervisors from over 120 countries have attended. Past attendees have included central bank governors and deputy governors from South Africa, Indonesia, Namibia and Moldova, and senior executives from central banks around the world.
Roundtables & Study Groups
In addition to our annual training courses, Central Banking Publications hosts several high-level study groups for central bankers around the world. The Central Banking Financial Reporting Study Group is attended by chief accountants and deputy governors from 25-30 countries. The Reserve Assets Group is an invitation-only discussion group for central bank reserve managers held in London.
For more information on Central Banking events visit www.incisive-events.com.
EVENTS CALENDAR | EVENTS.CENTRALBANKING.COM