Central banks must stay abreast of developments in payments technology if they are to avoid constraining the economy, Bank of Japan deputy governor Hiroshi Nakaso said today (November 18). Addressing...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper