Jurisdictions should work together to promote greater harmonisation of sharia-compliant financial products, according to Zeti Akhtar Aziz, governor of the Bank Negara Malaysia. Speaking at the 8th World...
- Nonlinear models struggle to outperform VARs, Azerbaijani paper finds
- Malaysian deputy picked to succeed Zeti
- FinCoNet offers regulators chance to advance financial consumer protection – chairman
- BoJ holds policy despite weakening expectations
- National Bank of Romania flags ‘severe systemic risk’ posed by legislative framework