Kiyohiko Nishimura, a deputy governor of the Bank of Japan, has said that by matching increases in bank lending with fresh funding, the central bank could pump 15 trillion yen ($180 billion) into financial...
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Turkish governor says monetary policy will be simplified at 'reasonable' time
- IMF paper examines impact of debt restructurings on growth
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies