Islamic finance is well-placed to grow and diversify, Tharman Shanmugaratnam, the chairman of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, said today (December 4). Despite estimated annual growth of 19% a year...
- Nonlinear models struggle to outperform VARs, Azerbaijani paper finds
- Malaysian deputy picked to succeed Zeti
- FinCoNet offers regulators chance to advance financial consumer protection – chairman
- BoJ holds policy despite weakening expectations
- National Bank of Romania flags ‘severe systemic risk’ posed by legislative framework