Islamic finance is well-placed to grow and diversify, Tharman Shanmugaratnam, the chairman of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, said today (December 4). Despite estimated annual growth of 19% a year...
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Sarb hiking cycle is paused, not stopped, governor stresses
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices
- Andrew Bailey wants well understood FCA mission