Islamic finance is well-placed to grow and diversify, Tharman Shanmugaratnam, the chairman of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, said today (December 4). Despite estimated annual growth of 19% a year...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy