Islamic finance is well-placed to grow and diversify, Tharman Shanmugaratnam, the chairman of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, said today (December 4). Despite estimated annual growth of 19% a year...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper