Zeti Akhtar Aziz, governor of Bank Negara Malaysia, today (November 27) said the Islamic finance industry stands to benefit from an enhanced universal appeal. Speaking at a colloquium in Kuala Lumpur,...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy