Zeti Akhtar Aziz, governor of Bank Negara Malaysia, today (November 27) said the Islamic finance industry stands to benefit from an enhanced universal appeal. Speaking at a colloquium in Kuala Lumpur,...
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Slovenian bail-in was legal, ECJ rules
- Temporary price changes affecting inflation more – BoJ paper
- Bank of Italy sees Brexit having little impact on country
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing