"Appropriate pricing arrangements for payment instruments are a complex matter, since payment networks are subject to large economies of scale and give rise to strong usage and network externalities,"...
- Slovenian bail-in was legal, ECJ rules
- MAS announces ‘firm regulatory actions’ against multiple banks
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind