A working paper, published by the Bank of England (BoE) today (December 3), studies the impact of high-frequency trading (HFT) on market quality. The authors, Evangelos Benos and Satchit Sagade, use...
- Book notes: Lehman Brothers: a crisis of value, by Oonagh McDonald
- IMF staff weigh options for tackling Chinese NPLs
- Fed holds and drops reference to global risks
- National Bank of Romania flags ‘severe systemic risk’ posed by legislative framework
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level