A working paper published by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in November assesses the degree to which non-financial firms in Latin America are vulnerable to financial shocks, raising the possibility...
- Fijian annual report shows ‘huge decline’ in mobile money active agents
- Paper explores reserve management in closed economies
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- National Bank of Romania flags ‘severe systemic risk’ posed by legislative framework
- FCA chairman defends selection process for new chief