A Bank of Korea working paper, published on November 27, considers the rationale and the potential mechanics of an Exchange Stabilization Corporation. It would be a public institution and its objective...
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund
- Riksbank minutes highlight effort to protect rising inflation
- World Bank report sees risks if Mozambique continues to raise rates