A Bank of Korea working paper, published on November 27, considers the rationale and the potential mechanics of an Exchange Stabilization Corporation. It would be a public institution and its objective...
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- EBA publishes final draft of IRB assessment methodology
- ECB paper compares ability of indicators to predict bond risk premia
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices