A working paper published by the European Central Bank (ECB) on August 10 warns of externalities imposed on other countries by the imposition of capital controls. The authors, Kristin Forbes, Marcel...
- Menon pledges tougher measures on AML controls in Singapore
- Beyond banking: ESRB wants wider macro-prudential toolkit
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper
- 331,000 counterfeit notes withdrawn in H1 2016 – ECB