A working paper published by the European Central Bank (ECB) on August 10 warns of externalities imposed on other countries by the imposition of capital controls. The authors, Kristin Forbes, Marcel...
- Sarb sets out five-year strategy in annual report
- Analysts see intervention challenge for central banks
- PBoC governor sets out challenges of pursuing multiple objectives
- BoJ aiming to make better use of upgraded settlement system
- Succession in doubt at Malta's central bank as deputy withdraws from consideration