Fiscal sustainability is able to explain only a limited share of the variation of credit default swap spreads, according to an International Monetary Fund paper published on January 24. Emre Alper, Lorenzo...
- Turkish governor says monetary policy will be simplified at 'reasonable' time
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs