Emerging economies suffer much more severe falls in investment and private consumption following an output shock and take significantly longer to recover, according to a Central Bank of Chile paper published...
- New UK law confirms Bank of England governance reforms
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Political and public support ‘critical’ for macro-prudential policy, says Kohn
- ECB sees ‘no clear upward trend’ in most inflation metrics