For once the media have been completely blindsided – how Whitehall will enjoy that! It was able to keep the appointment of Mark Carney as the new governor of the Bank of England almost absolutely secret....
- Menon pledges tougher measures on AML controls in Singapore
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- Do not let resilience foster complacency, Carney tells G20
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind