What is one to make of the recent major strategic moves by the European Central Bank (ECB) and the Federal Reserve (followed at a discreet distance by the Bank of Japan)? Both have their backs to the wall....
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Draghi raises possibility of ‘public backstop’ for NPLs
- Rajan sees bright future on inclusion but stresses work to be done
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices