In a wide-ranging interview, Professor Charles Goodhart gives his views on the main challenges facing central banks today: output gap forecasting and productivity shifts, and the role of asset prices and...
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Monetary policy in Sweden needs to remain expansionary, Riksbank board says
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers