A Bank of England survey reveals the availability of credit to the UK corporate sector increased "significantly" in the fourth quarter of 2012, although a disparity is evident as large and medium-sized...
- Eurozone employment-to-GDP-growth ratio has recovered strongly – ECB
- ECB officials and Borio disagree on falling real rates
- Central Bank of Barbados launches biannual economic magazine
- IMF warns over problems in Belarusian banking system, but central bank disagrees
- Savers must adjust their plans amid low rates – Poloz