Darmin Nasution, the governor of Bank Indonesia, introducing the annual report for 2011, said the central bank increased efforts at promoting a stable currency and banking sector during the year. "Amid...
- Bank of Mauritius constantly ‘beefing up’ regulatory capacity, says governor
- Report sees progress following UK market review but job ‘far from done’
- Irish central bank warns of ‘negative and material’ impact from Brexit
- ESRB unveils methodology for mapping shadow banks
- Viñals leaves IMF to chair Standard Chartered