The Federal Reserve's Beige Book, published today (November 29), found that economic activity in the US expanded at a "measured pace" in recent weeks, although sentiment was dampened in some districts...
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Draghi raises possibility of ‘public backstop’ for NPLs
- MasterCard strikes deal to acquire UK’s VocaLink