The Federal Reserve's Beige Book, published today (November 29), found that economic activity in the US expanded at a "measured pace" in recent weeks, although sentiment was dampened in some districts...
- Danish central bank urges Basel Committee to reconsider parameter floors
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture
- IMF’s Lipton stresses importance of multilateralism
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues