The Bank of England Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) disregarded the case for purchasing more assets, according to the minutes from its latest meeting, published on November 21. However, one committee...
- Central banks must do more on green finance – UN report
- Big data could cut regulatory costs, say panellists
- Fiscal policies the answer to commodity decline in Africa – BIS paper
- IMF: rise of non-banks is reshaping policy transmission
- Bank of Canada should not raise inflation target – Obstfeld and co-authors