In view of the uncertainty related to the global financial crisis, the Central Bank of Iceland's latest Monetary Bulletin has noted that capital controls must be removed cautiously. The report notes that...
- Draghi points to savings glut in some eurozone countries
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Fijian annual report shows ‘huge decline’ in mobile money active agents
- Cunliffe warns of tough transition to new resolution regime
- RBI plans to regulate nascent P2P market