In view of the uncertainty related to the global financial crisis, the Central Bank of Iceland's latest Monetary Bulletin has noted that capital controls must be removed cautiously. The report notes that...
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- 331,000 counterfeit notes withdrawn in H1 2016 – ECB