According to the Central Bank of Liberia's Annual Report 2005, during 2005, significant strides that further consolidated the peace process and enhanced economic recovery were made on the political front...
- Threats and opportunities for money and payments in the digital age
- FSB warns more work needed on shadow banking assessments
- More ‘flexible’ Nigerian exchange rate regime met with cautious optimism
- Turkish central bank continues monetary ‘simplification’ process
- Bank of Mauritius spells out cost-cutting measures