On January 4, Juan José Echavarría took over as governor of the Central Bank of Colombia as José Uribe's 12-year governorship came to an end. Echavarría served as board member in the central bank between...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies