The Bank for International Settlements' (BIS) Hyun Song Shin extended his ideas on the breakdown of covered interest parity today (November 15), sketching a framework that could solve a range of current...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies