The Bank of Canada is testing its own distributed ledger technology in conjunction with private sector participants, senior deputy governor Carolyn Wilkins said on June 17. In a speech in Alberta, the...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies