Singaporean sovereign wealth fund Temasek has partnered with private equity firm Warburg Pincus to buy 50% of Santander's custody business in Spain, Brazil and Mexico, in a move set to make the Spanish...
- Book notes: Lehman Brothers: a crisis of value, by Oonagh McDonald
- IMF staff weigh options for tackling Chinese NPLs
- Fed holds and drops reference to global risks
- National Bank of Romania flags ‘severe systemic risk’ posed by legislative framework
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level