Argentina's government yesterday announced the adoption of a new inflation index in the country, following sustained criticism from the International Monetary Fund for manipulating economic statistics...
- Liberia in line for new largest banknote
- National Bank of Romania deputy arrested over corruption claims
- Bank of Mauritius constantly ‘beefing up’ regulatory capacity, says governor
- Cœuré: central bankers must be mindful of possible ‘economic lower bound’
- Report sees progress following UK market review but job ‘far from done’