The European Central Bank (ECB) could purchase bank loans if they were "packaged in the proper way" according to the bank's president Mario Draghi, who addressed the prospect of quantitative easing (QE)...
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Bundesbank's Dombret draws lessons from European CMU for Asia
- Inflation targeting ‘key' for successful de-dollarisation – IMF working paper
- New York Fed official stresses third site capacity for FMIs