The European Central Bank (ECB) could purchase bank loans if they were "packaged in the proper way" according to the bank's president Mario Draghi, who addressed the prospect of quantitative easing (QE)...
- Governor: Philippines central bank to keep ‘steady hand’ on monetary policy
- Australian fixed-income markets continue to function ‘satisfactorily’, says Debelle
- Central banks offer reassurance as UK votes to leave EU
- PBoC governor sets out challenges of pursuing multiple objectives
- Europe’s regulatory challenges seen increasing in wake of ‘Brexit’