The European Central Bank (ECB) could purchase bank loans if they were "packaged in the proper way" according to the bank's president Mario Draghi, who addressed the prospect of quantitative easing (QE)...
- Conflict of interest prompts managerial change at Bank of Jamaica
- Singapore's GIC warns of lower returns in coming years
- European banks’ structure helps drive dollar-denominated debt issuance – paper
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Fed holds as near-term risks ‘diminish’