The Bank of England (BoE) has created a new role to oversee the central bank's defences against online attacks. The chief information security officer (Ciso) will be responsible for "issues relating...
- Bank of Italy puts archive of annual reports online
- Cyber security tops agenda as Bangladesh heist report completed
- Swift details plan to toughen cyber defences
- Structural funding ratios could have helped detect failing banks – BoE working paper
- Eurobonds could be double-edged sword, researchers say