The Federal Reserve has unveiled details of its 2014 Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), stress tests that 30 banks will participate in next year. As in previous years, the Fed included...
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- New UK law confirms Bank of England governance reforms
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- ECB sees ‘no clear upward trend’ in most inflation metrics