The Federal Reserve has unveiled details of its 2014 Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), stress tests that 30 banks will participate in next year. As in previous years, the Fed included...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy