Daniel Tarullo, a Federal Reserve governor, believes there is a wider international appetite for the 6% leverage ratio proposed in the US last week. The Fed is seeking to double the leverage ratio –...
- ECB scraps production of €500 note citing concern over illicit activities
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- Ugandan deputy calls for caution in forecasting deficits
- Political and public support ‘critical’ for macro-prudential policy, says Kohn
- ECB sees ‘no clear upward trend’ in most inflation metrics