Daniel Tarullo, a Federal Reserve governor, believes there is a wider international appetite for the 6% leverage ratio proposed in the US last week. The Fed is seeking to double the leverage ratio –...
- Bank of Italy puts archive of annual reports online
- Cyber security tops agenda as Bangladesh heist report completed
- Swift details plan to toughen cyber defences
- Structural funding ratios could have helped detect failing banks – BoE working paper
- Eurobonds could be double-edged sword, researchers say