Daniel Tarullo, a Federal Reserve governor, believes there is a wider international appetite for the 6% leverage ratio proposed in the US last week. The Fed is seeking to double the leverage ratio –...
- Liberia in line for new largest banknote
- National Bank of Romania deputy arrested over corruption claims
- Bank of Mauritius constantly ‘beefing up’ regulatory capacity, says governor
- Cœuré: central bankers must be mindful of possible ‘economic lower bound’
- Report sees progress following UK market review but job ‘far from done’